Not Gettting What you Want from your Relationship?
1 Ready for my Ring. You know you are with the right person but you want to get engaged and it's not happening.
2 Relight my Fire. You are with the right partner but you have been together a while and the spark has gone. You are wondering if you can ever get it back.
3 At a Crossroads. You are in a relationship and you are wondering of you are with the right man. You are not sure if you have a future together.
Ready for my Ring - Want to get engaged?
- in a relationship, but you want to get engaged and it's not happening?
- Realising he doesn't see getting married the same way you do - you are wondering if it is ever going to happen.
- Feeling your relationship is going nowhere, you might even have to leave him, but you don't want to... cause you love him.
Some More Questions For You...
Have the relationship you desire
I can help you to:
2. Learn strategies to increase the intimacy and have an even more fulfilling, loving relationship, so your partner is keen to get engaged.
See Penelope's story below
Penny had been with her boyfriend for 5 years. She had pretty much fallen in love with him the month after they met. They got on really well and had a lot in common.
By the age of 35, Penny, wanting kids, had been keen to get engaged for the last two years. At age 50 Henry had never lived with anybody and the relationship wasn't moving forward.
Penny's love story
Working with Beth made an enormous difference. We married three months later, we have 2 sons now, and are still really happy"
Relight my Fire - The spark has gone?
- You know you are with the right person but your relationship could be better?
- You are so busy with the pressure of work and family you don't feel close anymore?
- You are sometimes like ships in the night, you never get to spend time together?
- You find it hard to switch off from work?
- Your relationship feels a bit flat - the excitement has gone. You wonder if this is all there is...
- Find combining your life with a man's is harder than you thought it would be?
- Focus more on your partner's bad points than good?
- Find the stresses of everyday life are affecting your relationship?
The Key to Relationship Success
The sessions also helped me improve my relationships at work, I noticed the results straight away. I would highly recommend doing a program with Beth"
Work with me and learn:
At a Crossroads - Should I Stay or Should I go?
- You are not sure if you are with the right guy?
- There are things that are really important to you that he doesn't give you
- Are you like flatmates that don't get on
- Feels like there should be more?
90% of relationship success is in the selection
When you are in a relationship and thinking of becoming single you can sometimes think being single will be better than staying. Everyone always thinks the grass is greener on the other side.
Single people can feel that way about people in relationships too. However being single in your 30s, 40s and 50s is different from being single in your 20's.
Before ending your relationship it's important to:
2 Look at whether there is any possibility the relationship can improve. Because when one person changes in a relationship, the whole relationship can change.
Come and talk to me for a confidential chat about the future of your relationship.
"I was confused and grasping at straws with my love life. Beth helped me create clarity & confidence, which resulted in my feeling less anxious about my future.
I managed to make a decision and move on from my relationship. I'm much happier now, I have a new man too!"
Jinny's relationship is back on track!
'Thank you for a big improvement in my marriage. My husband and I’ve both changed and are more relaxed in our dealings with each other. I can let things pass now, as am operating from a positive basis.
I know him, I trust his good intentions, if somethings a bit annoying, I can let it go rather, than fly off the handle. Our relationship is much better thanks, your advice has really helped.’