And book your complimentary Love Consultation now.
And take that important first step to the love life you want. Yes, it's a completely free opportunity to discuss any questions you have about your love life.
I work with clients in London and internationally by Zoom. In addition to my clients in London, I currently work with clients in Singapore, Dubai, Prague and New York. Due to COVID 19 all consultations are currently being held on Zoom.
So whether you're looking for love or trying to get the romance back into a current relationship, I can tailor a programme to suit you.
Learn how to…
- Get super clear about the kind of man you'd like to meet & the kind of relationship you'd like to have together.
- Have great dating skills.
- Enjoy dating, feel relaxed & confident.
- Be magnetic to the men you like.
- Create a strategy to meet the men you want to attract.
- Learn the mindset of women who are lucky & successful with dating & relationships.
- Enjoy the blissful and heady falling-in-love stage.
- Hold on to love long-term when you find it.
Call me now on 0207 3055 880 or 07854 762 563 or email email@example.com and we'll get started.
Or you can fill out the form to the right above with your name, contact number and email address and I'll be in touch to arrange a convenient time to talk.
I'm delighted you found me, I look forward to hearing from you soon.
We are located at 7 Bury Place, in front of the British Museum.
Get in Touch!
"Your coaching really helps ground me, I'm developing a calm within me now that's helping me steer my life more confidently in the right direction - not being desperate and taking the wrong opportunity.
I've realised too I don't have to feel guilty for saying no to the wrong men. Thank you, you help me feel peaceful through the dating process"
"I wanted a guy who was really keen on me and we nailed it. He writes me a different love note each week"
Jenny, Consultant - Started coaching August 2013, met her partner January 2014.
'I can't believe I met Mr Right'
Carmel, Lawyer - single 7 years, met Ben last August