THREE CLASSIC DATING TYPES - WHICH IS YOURS?
As a Dating and Relationship Coach I've found three different types in my clients: Superwoman, Little Miss Sunshine & Eternally Single. They all feel they can't meet the right man.
1 Superwomen are successful, independent women, they take charge of their lives, and may appear not to need anybody. These women find the things that bring them success in most areas of their life don't always bring the same success in love.
2 Little Miss Sunshine are popular with men, they are usually in and out of relationships but the relationships go nowhere. They are not picking the right men for them & the relationships never last.
3 Eternally Single, the women who are single most of the time, it's a default habbit. They are generally okay about if for quite a while and then suddenly they realise they might be alone for the rest of their life or perhaps they decide they want a child.
You may find you fit in more than one category.
Jenny & Mark - Met 2014 & married September 2018
Superwomen - Attractive, but not attracting the men you like?
- Marvel at how easy it is for some women to meet guys?
- Feel men notice you, but they aren't the ones you want?
- Focus on your career? Either because you are good at your job or because there's nothing happening in your love life to make time for...
- Wish the men you like felt the same way about you?
- Wonder how she got him? After all you are prettier, smarter, more successful AND you have more personality...
- Puzzled at how effortlessly some women attract men?
- Confident generally but not as relaxed around the men you like?
- Single and keen to be in a relationship but it's not happening?
What They Didn't Teach Us At School
Work with me and you will…
- Jumpstart your love life
- Attract the men you like and connect easily with them
- Feel relaxed and confident when dating.
Irene's Love Story
Single for 10 years, she couldn't work out what she was doing wrong. She was attractive, articulate and good fun, yet far from attracting men she seemed to do the opposite.
Irene completed our 4 month program. 2 months in Irene met James. She continued the program to get the relationship onto a good footing. Having hit it off straight away, they continued enjoying dating and getting to know each other. They moved in together 15 months later and are still very happy 3 years later.
Little Miss Sunshine - Dating Going Nowhere?
- In and out of relationships, but they don't last?
- Finding it easy to meet men but the relationships don't give you what you want?
- Often attracted to the wrong person?
- Finding attracting men is simple but they are never the right man?
- Entertaining friends with dating stories?
Now Ask Yourself: How would my life be if I was lucky in love?
Our love lives often don't work out because of our relationship choices and what we believe we can or can't have. And you can change it. However it's only by doing things differently that you will get the love life you want. With my support you can meet someone special and begin a loving relationship.
Find out how to:
- Attract a great guy who is available and wants to be in a relationship with you.
- Gain clarity about the kind of guy you will be happy with long term.
- Get the relationship you want.
"After getting past my last relationship I was using the dating websites, going on dates, trying to work out what I wanted. But after many first dates I thought I had to change something as one year later I didn't feel I had met anyone that I really liked. I was keen to try a different approach as something was not working.
Beth's ideas were great, they worked so quickly. Less than three months after working with Beth I met Jon and her involvement during those early stages was crucial.
As the months went by Jon and I quickly realised that we were in love.
After 6 months he proposed & we started living together... We got married in April!"
Eternally Single? - Single most of the time?
- Feel like you've been single forever & unsure how to get out of the rut?
- You are usually single for long periods, when you start a relationship it doesn't tend to last long.
- Never been in a long-term relationship, only short-term ones or not even that?
Some More Questions For You:
If You're Nodding Your Head, It's Time For a Rethink
One client told me about a friend who, after six years with her boyfriend, wanted them to move in together. He didn't feel the same, so they broke up. Three months later she was dating again & within the year had met someone new.
There is a different mindset that brings a different result, it's not pure luck.
People who tend to always be with someone have different beliefs, habits and actions when it comes to dating and relationships.
How Can I Help You?
- Learn the mindset for relationship success
- Prioritise being in a relationship and create space for it in your life
Jenny (photo up top) says:
"I think that my decision to seek Elizabeth's advice was invaluable: her guidance helped me to find new ways of forming relationships with men, and also to view myself with kinder and more forgiving eyes. The sessions were essential in helping me drop my defenses and develop a relaxed and uncompetitive attitude towards men.
I recently met a wonderful guy with whom I hope to form a loving long-term relationship. I know it is not the end of the road (it is just the beginning!) but I feel confident and positive about the journey and I thank Beth for this new attitude"
Irene, Business Owner – Did 4 month program March to June 2013, met her partner May 13, moved in together August 2014